The Center for Community Counseling has been making therapy accessible and affordable since 1978!
We are here for our community. Here for you. Here to help.
Can we help?
Seeking help is a sign of strength. Counseling can help people address and work through difficulties.
Counseling can help to:
• Improve self-esteem
• Overcome depression
• Resolve trauma
• Develop healthy relationships
• Create healthy lifestyle changes
• Gain a new outlook on life
• Work through grief and loss
• Learn to manage anxiety and worry
How Can I Tell if I Need Counseling?
Signs of distress are not always obvious. Some signs to look for are:
• Do you have trouble sleeping?
• Are you often irritable?
• Is it hard to be hopeful about the future?
• Do you wish you were raising your kids differently?
• Could you feel happier and more productive at your job?
• Do you have difficulties setting or reaching goals?
• Do you have unexplained fatigue?
• Are you experiencing challenges in your relationships?
• Are you going through a life transition?
If You Think We Can Help
Call our office at 541-344-0620, 9 am – 3 pm, Monday through Thursday. Or contact us for more information on our services. After a short phone screening to see if we can serve you, we’ll schedule you for an intake. During the intake, we will gather information to help us match you with a counselor.
Fees for counseling are charged according to a sliding scale, dependent on family income and the number in your household. Fees range from $2-$55 per counseling session. All initial intake interviews cost $15. We do not bill insurance. All counseling is provided on a fee for service basis.
* We are unable to do mandated counseling, substance abuse counseling, or assist with situations of active domestic violence. For support with substance abuse, please contact Serenity Lane or Willamette Family. For situations of domestic violence, please contact Womenspace.