Join our team of over 90 dedicated volunteers making mental health care accessible and affordable in Lane County!
Become a CCC Volunteer Clinician
Become part of a community of over 80 professional therapists providing mental health services to adults with limited financial resources.
- Opportunities to support motivated, grateful clients – who may not otherwise be able to have counseling
- Free supervision for non-licensed counselors
- Opportunity to accrue hours for licensing
- Ability to choose clients that match your interests/training based on information gathered during intake
- Reduced rates at CCC workshops and conferences
- Free continuing education credits
- The chance to be part of a warm, professional community while also helping your community!!
Become a CCC Volunteer Supervisor
Become a volunteer supervisor and guide bright, motivated new graduates or students as they learn.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Interested in earning Continuing Education Units with the Center for Community Counseling?
Find out more!
The CCC believes everyone deserves the sense of peace, security and stability good mental health brings.